Tuesday 15 March 2011

New Opening Sequence

We have decided to create a completly new opening sequence due to some problems.
Myself & Vidur came up with the idea on March 10th during our Media lesson. I then created a storyboard & we filmed that night at my house.
For the props, we needed a notebook with lots of writing & cut up pictures of people. I made this once i got home so it would be ready when we started filming. I also got all the other props together & arranged them on my desk, where we would be filming.
I filmed most of the sequence with the help of Vidur for some shots. Filming went well & we managed to complete it withing 1/2 hours.
We then uploaded the footage onto Vidurs Mac the next day & began cutting the film & arranging it in iMovie. The next step is to beging editing.

No comments:

Post a Comment